Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 66:10 Biblical commentary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 66:10
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial P
- This leaf from a bible commentary contains the end of the commentary on the book of Ruth and the beginning of that of the first Book of Kings. The commentary on Kings begins with Proverbs 8:16, 'Per me reges regnant' (By me princes rule).
- This image shows the reverse of a leaf with a decorated initial from a Bible commentary. The text, which continues from the front of the leaf, contains a commentary on the first Book of Kings.
Extent329 x 435 mm
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 66:10: Biblical commentary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 66:10: Biblical commentary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.