Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 71:5 Choir psalter
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 71:5
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial S with David in Penance
- This initial begins psalm 68, 'Saluum me fac deus quoniam intraverunt aque usque animam meam ...' (Save me, O God, for the waters have come up even unto my soul), read at Matins on Thursdays. This leaf was illuminated in the same workshop as Lewis E M 71:4, although it was illuminated by a different artist.
Extent376 x 542 mm
- 15th century
- Song book
- Musical notation
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 71:5: Choir psalter are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 71:5: Choir psalter. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.