Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 72:22 Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 72:22
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial A
- This initial begins the response Tuesday after Pentecost Sunday, 'Apparuent apostolis dispertite lingue tamquam ignis ...' (There appeared to the Apostles parted tongues as of fire).
- This image shows the reverse of a leaf with a decorated initial from an antiphonary. This side of the leaf, the true recto, contains the Magnificat antiphon for Lauds of Monday after Pentecost, 'Si quis diligit me sermonem meum servabit ...' (If anyone love me, he will keep my word)
Extent395 x 555 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 72:22: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 72:22: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.