Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 76:18 Gradual
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 76:18
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Leaf from a gradual
- This leaf contains end of the Communion, which begins on the reverse (or true recto) and the Post-Communion for Ember Friday within the octave of Pentecost.
- This image shows the reverse of a leaf from a gradual. This side of the leaf, the true recto, contains the versicle after the Lesson and the Communion for Ember Friday within the octave of Pentecost.
Extent338 x 480 mm
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 76:18: Gradual are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 76:18: Gradual. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.