Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 76:24 Gradual
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 76:24
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial S
- This initial begins the Introit for Pentecost Sunday, 'Spiritus domini repleuit orbem terrarum....' (The spirit of the Lord fills the whole world).
- This image shows the reverse of a leaf with a decorated initial from a gradual. This side of the leaf, the true recto, contains the Communion for the Saturday before Pentecost.
Extent382 x 525 mm
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 76:24: Gradual are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 76:24: Gradual. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.