Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 76:36 Psalter
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 76:36
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial D
- This initial marks the beginning of Psalm 81, 'Deus stetit in synogoga deorum ...' (God has stood in the congregation of the gods).
- Initial D
- This initial marks the beginning of Psalm 82, 'Deus quis similis erit tibis ...' (O God, who shall be like unto thee).
Extent376 x 531 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 76:36: Psalter are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 76:36: Psalter. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.