Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis T208 Charter
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis T208
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- 9 lines of text
- Charter concerns a quitclaim deed
- Undated, unsigned, seal removed
Extent680 x 189 mm
- 12th century
- 13th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T208: Charter are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T208: Charter. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.