Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis T242 Recognizance
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis T242
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
October 8, 1600
- Memorandum quod die Octavio anno Regni d(omi)nen(ost)re Elizabeth dei gra(tia) Anglie...Quadragessimo secundo.
- Stephane Bengemine of Letrorne in the country of Kent, tanner, William Vincle of the same place, butler and John Lonis of the same place, tanner, appeared before Edward Filmer, justice and put up money as a band, which will be forfeited if Stephan does not keep the peace, according the condition in English on the reverse side.
Extent208 x 126 mm
- 17th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T242: Recognizance are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T242: Recognizance. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.