Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis T245 Recognizance
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis T245
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
March 19, 1594
- Kant...M(emoran)d(u)m quod deci(m)o nouo die m(at)tii a(nn)o regne...Elizabethe...Ang(lie)...Reine...XXXV1
- William Best of Willmington, Kent, Husbandman, Henry Browne, Nicholas Browne Browne, Abraham Whithead, and John Haselwood, of the sameplace, also husbandman, recognized a debt to the crown of 10 lbs each before justice of the Peace Justinian Champeneis, if Best shall not appear before the next general session of the justices at Maidstone and in the meantime be of good behavior [this condition appended in English]
Extent248 x 91 mm
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T245: Recognizance are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T245: Recognizance. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.