Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis T248 Complaint
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis T248
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
May 10, 1604
- Kant. SS. Jur. p9ro) d(omi) no rege p(re)sent(e) q(uo)d
- Thomas Grene...de Westwell
- Complaint of John [banke]of Ashford, Kent that Thomas Greene of Westwell and Thomas Greene of Lenham stole a horse worth 8 lbs.
Extent177 x 95 mm
- 17th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T248: Complaint are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T248: Complaint. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.