Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis T404 Recognizance, England
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis T404
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
October 26, 1600
- Recognizance in which John Ruffold of [Condham], Kent, promises before Justice of the Peace Samuel Lemard to pay 10 lbs and 5 lbs each to Stephan Allen of Chelsfeld and Thomas Cowper of Coudham if Rufford does not appear at the next general session of the Justices of the Peace at Maidstone, or if he's not of good behavior according to the condition endorsed on the back.
- Signed by Justice Samuel Lenard.
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T404: Recognizance, England are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis T404: Recognizance, England. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.