Collection ID: 0029 | Metadata type: TEI
MSS 474, Item F4 Sermones
- Simon de Cremona (http://viaf.org/viaf/89454980)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberMSS 474, Item F4
(Newark, DE, United States, University of Delaware Library, Frank W. Tober Manuscript and Early Printed Leaf Collection)
PublisherUniversity of Delaware Library
One leaf, unfoliated, containing part of a sermon by Simon de Cremona. Written at the scriptorium of the Carthusian Monastery on laid paper, with watermark of a bull's head.
- Together with a descriptive note, "…in a gnarled yet picturesque, quasi-cursive gothic and pleasingly rubricated," dated "1926, T. F. I"
Extent300 x 212 mm
Several marginal notes; rubrication on both sides; decorated initial at top of verso
- Leaf from the same manuscript in the University of Missouri Digital Library http://dl.mospace.umsystem.edu/mu/islandora/object/mu%3A307584
- Collection of Sermons
- 15th century
- Inhabited initial
- These images and the content of University of Delaware Library, MSS 474, Item F4: Sermones are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, University of Delaware Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about University of Delaware Library MSS 474, Item F4: Sermones. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
- Loose leaf 1 [verso — Inhabited initial I