Collection ID: 0034 | Metadata type: TEI
ChristChurch.AccountingWardensSteepleAccounts1751_v386 Steeple accounts, 1751-1755
TitleSteeple accounts, 1751-1755
- Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (http://viaf.org/viaf/123165129)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Christ Church Philadelphia)
- local-identifier: 126.96.36.199, v386
PublisherChrist Church Philadelphia
Journal containing financial records beginning May 10, 1751, and ending May 9, 1755, that include the expenditures and disbursements for the construction of the steeple and bells at Christ Church. Title on first page: "The Steeple of Christ Church in Philadelphia, to Jacob Duché, Treasurer."
- Philadelphia Congregations Early Records Project (https://philadelphiacongregations.org)
- Church finance
- Church bells
- Christ Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Account books
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Christ Church Philadelphia ChristChurch.AccountingWardensSteepleAccounts1751_v386: Steeple accounts, 1751-1755 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Christ Church Philadelphia has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Christ Church Philadelphia ChristChurch.AccountingWardensSteepleAccounts1751_v386: Steeple accounts, 1751-1755. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Inside front cover
9313_0001.tif (62.8 MB)
9313_0001_thumb.jpg (5.4 KB)
9313_0001_web.jpg (269.4 KB)