Collection ID: 0035 | Metadata type: TEI
EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulLotteryAccountBook1773 Lottery account book, 1773
TitleLottery account book, 1773
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.) (https://viaf.org/viaf/159521020)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
(Philadelphia, United States, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives)
PublisherEpiscopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives
Bound manuscript is a record of donations to St. Paul's Episcopal Church from wealthy individuals. Money to be used by church officials for church business such as construction.
- Church finance
- St. Paul's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Account books
- 18th century
- These images and the content of Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulLotteryAccountBook1773: Lottery account book, 1773 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Episcopal Diocese of Pennsylvania Archives EpiscopalDiocese.StPaulLotteryAccountBook1773: Lottery account book, 1773. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.