Collection ID: 0032 | Metadata type: TEI
MS Or 83a Qur'ān leaf.
Other related names
- Smith, David Eugene, 1860-1944, former owner
Call numberMS Or 83a
(New York, NY. 10027, Columbia University., Rare Book and Manuscript Library)
- between 1650 and 1799?
Unbound leaf containing verses of the Qur'ān from the third word of 3:80 to the end of 3:91.
- Manuscript codex fragment.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- This leaf was previously inserted in MS Or 83 - FOLIO/FLAT, and has been removed and cataloged separately.
Extent1 leaf : 200 x 140 (162 x 100 ) mm
- Presumed to be a gift of David Eugene Smith, 1931-1934.
- Manuscripts, Arabic
- Detached leaves
- Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 83a: Qur'ān leaf. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Columbia University, Rare Book & Manuscript Library has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Rare Book and Manuscript Library MS Or 83a: Qur'ān leaf.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.