Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
CAJS Rar Ms 28 Derushim, maʼamarim /
TitleDerushim, maʼamarim /
- Nigrin, Mosheh, active 16th century
Other related names
- Amram, David Werner, 1866-1939, former owner
Call numberCAJS Rar Ms 28
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies)
- bibid: 9924292173503681
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
- between 1600 and 1699?
Collection of sermons and essays on midrash and Cabalah; an index is written on the first leaf of the manuscript.
- Ms. codex.
- Title from caption.
- Paper, yellowish and stained, frayed at the edges.
- Item cataloged from digital facsimile and existing description.
Extent175 leaves : 205 x 155 (150 x 110) mm bound to 260 x 180 mm
FoliationPaper, i + 175 + i (stub of torn end flyleaf); [i-viii,] 1-167; foliation in Hebrew letters in ink, upper left recto.
- Gift of David Werner Amram to Dropsie College, 1924.
- Fomerly held in the Library of the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning (bookplate inside right cover).
- Jewish sermons, Hebrew
- Manuscripts, Hebrew--17th century
- Manuscripts, European
- Manuscripts, Digital
- These images and the content of Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies, CAJS Rar Ms 28: Derushim, maʼamarim / are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
Inside front cover
5808_0001.tif (75.3 MB)
5808_0001_thumb.jpg (4.7 KB)
5808_0001_web.jpg (327.6 KB)
cajs_rarms28_wk1_body0359ref.tif (229.4 MB)
cajs_rarms28_wk1_body0359ref_thumb.jpg (2.7 KB)
cajs_rarms28_wk1_body0359ref_web.jpg (96.7 KB)