Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 21 1st Kings 1:29-2:13; 1st Kings 7:24-8:10, with Masorah parva (partial)
Title1st Kings 1:29-2:13; 1st Kings 7:24-8:10, with Masorah parva (partial)
Call numberHalper 21
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-12th century?
- Left margin is justified with filler carats >; marginalia in various hands;; Fol. 1 contains I Kings I 29 מכל צרה - II 13 [ויאמ[ר ש]ל[ום ; fol. 2 contains ibid. VII 24 א]תו [ע]שר] (the last legible words) - VIII 10 [בצא[ת; most of the text breaks in Aleppo Codex are recorded here, except for I 31, II 1 and 10, VII 39 which are missing; Masorah Parva here is only a small fraction of the complete list.
- Condition: non-consecutive; marginalia; damage on all edges, and to edges of written area.
Extent27 X 27.6 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 21: 1st Kings 1:29-2:13; 1st Kings 7:24-8:10, with Masorah parva (partial) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.