Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 24 Isaiah 15:1-28:4, with Masorah magna and parva
TitleIsaiah 15:1-28:4, with Masorah magna and parva
Call numberHalper 24
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-12th century?
- Text breaks signified by a full open line, where necessary; Isaiah XV 1נד]מה] -XVIII 4 אלי; missing from damaged parts of fol. are XV 8-9; XVI 8-10 (partially); XVII 1-4; Masorah contains only a small fraction of the annotations found in the complete version; closed text break (parashah) found in Aleppo Codex after XVII 8 is not maintained here, while rest of text breaks are; There are a few additional copies of the text in the margins, probably a writing exercise or correction; in the margin between columns 1-2 is XV 6-9, in the upper margin of the recto is XIV 32-XV 2, in the margin after column 6 is XVIII 4-5.
- Condition: loss of most of the exterior column, interior lower corner and lower edge.
Extent29.2 X 26.8 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 24: Isaiah 15:1-28:4, with Masorah magna and parva are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.