Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 37 Haftarah for the first day of Passover, Targum Pseudo-Jonathan
TitleHaftarah for the first day of Passover, Targum Pseudo-Jonathan
Call numberHalper 37
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
LanguageOfficial Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Imperial Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Hebrew
11th century-12th century?
- Vowel points appear to be supplied by later hand; headline in enlarged characters, under decorative symbols; Under the Hebrew heading: לרא]שון של פסח ביהשע], Joshua V 2-12 [היה ע[וד, with Aramaic Targum after each verse; a few errant readings; A text break is signified after V 8, vowel points supplied only for Hebrew text.
- Condition: orn. dev.; losses in upper interior and both lower corners.
Extent21.6 X 17.1 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 37: Haftarah for the first day of Passover, Targum Pseudo-Jonathan are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.