Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 58 Judeo-Arabic commentary on eight Psalms
TitleJudeo-Arabic commentary on eight Psalms
Call numberHalper 58
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-13th century?
- This folio begins the text of the commentary, under the heading בשמך רחמנא נכתדי בשמונה תלים, inferring that he intends to comment on the (first?) eight Psalms, in the same manner that Sa'adia Gaon composed on the first four; The text is not broken into verses, rather the author treats the first Psalm as a unit.
- Condition: loss in lower interior corner.
Extent15.5 X 10.9 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 58: Judeo-Arabic commentary on eight Psalms are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.