Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 67 Judeo-Arabic lexicon of the Bible
TitleJudeo-Arabic lexicon of the Bible
Call numberHalper 67
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
- Text breaks denoted by a sof pasuḳ plus three spaces; marginalia in a different hand; vocalization as needed; Similar to the Karaite David ben Abraham Alfasi's Kitāb Jāmi al-Alfāṣ, possibly a variation of this work. Most of the differences between them are in the Arabic narrative; The first fol. here is from the article on the root אמ״נ, comparable to Alfasi, in the published edition (Skoss, New Haven, 1936) p. 114. The second is from the article on the root אמ״ר comparable to ibid. p. 118.
- Condition: non-consecutive; losses in upper-exterior corner; marginalia.
Extent17.1 X 10.9 (15 X 8) cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Libraries).
- Hebrew language , Judeo-Arabic , Dictionaries Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 67: Judeo-Arabic lexicon of the Bible are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.