Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 79 Mishnah, Ḳodashim, Midot 1:1-3
TitleMishnah, Ḳodashim, Midot 1:1-3
Call numberHalper 79
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-12th century?
- The first folio of a tractate Middot, under the heading מסכת מדות. Contains chapter I up to Mishnah 3 ויציאה; the writing ends here, in mid-sentence, as the verso is blank; The stretching of the last word indicates that this interruption may have been intentional, thus this copy may be ephemeral; Erroneous orthography and vocalization.
- Condition: incomplete; damaged, losses in upper exterior corner; verso is blank.
Extent13 X 15.9 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Hebrew language, Talmudic
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 79: Mishnah, Ḳodashim, Midot 1:1-3 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.