Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 97 Part of the ʹArukh by Natan ben Jeḥiel of Rome
TitlePart of the ʹArukh by Natan ben Jeḥiel of Rome
- Nathan ben Jehiel, 1035-ca. 1110.
Call numberHalper 97
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-13th century?
- Fascicles (as per Halper): 1 (8 fols.); 2 (6 fols.); 3 (4 fols.); 4 (2 fols.); 5 (2 fols.); Incipits are enlarged squared characters, above a space; some corrections in margins; Text is subdivided into numbered chapters, a new second letter starts a new chapter; sporadic vocalization;Glosses from פץ to רצן.
- Condition: consecutive; cropped after 13th line; marginalia; original was lost prior to 1989, replaced by negative photostats courtesy of JTSA Library.
Extent10.4 X 20 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Hebrew language, Talmudic , Hebrew , Dictionaries Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 97: Part of the ʹArukh by Natan ben Jeḥiel of Rome are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.