Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 115 Solomon Adret's novellae on the aggadot of the Talmud, Berakhot 35b-44b
TitleSolomon Adret's novellae on the aggadot of the Talmud, Berakhot 35b-44b
- Adret, Solomon ben Abraham, 1235-1310 אדרת, שלמה בן אברהם אבן (רשב"א), 1235-1310 Aderet, Solomon ben Abraham 1235-1310 rabbi Šělomō ben ʾAderet, ca.1235-ca.1310 Adret, Shelomoh ben Avraham ca. ca. 1235-1310 Adret, Salomon ben Abraham, 1235-1310 Shlomo ben Adret Salomon ben Abraham ibn Adreth Adret, Salomo ben Abraham, 1235-1310 Adret, Šlomo ben Avraham ibn, 1235-1310 Adret, Solomon ben Abraham, rabbi, 1235-1310 Solomon ben Abraham ibn adret, rabbi, 1235-1310 Rashba, rabbi, 1235-1310 Aderet, Solomon ben Abraham, rabbi, 1235-1310
Call numberHalper 115
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
14th century-15th century?
- Chapter headings in slightly enlarged characters above a space; catchword appears at bottom of fol. 1v; fol. 2 is numbered קיח in upper corner of recto (=118). ;Fol. 1 is glued to a decorative cardboard, which indicates that this fragment probably saw secondary usage in a binding of a latter book (Halper: "which was one of the covers of this codex."); contents of the verso are also illegible; Fol. 2 contains a fragment of the Novellae on the Aggadot of Berakhot chapters 6-9. Parallel to, in the printed edition (Weinberger: Ḥidushe ha-Rashba ʻal agadot ha-Shas / Shalom Meshulam Weinberg [ed.]. Jerusalem, 1966, pp. 55-59) text is divided into Talmud chapters, as the article on Berakhot 44b is פרק הרואה.
- Condition: non-consecutive, complete; fol. 1 glued to decorative cardboard, recto completely covered.
Extent20 X 15.5 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Aggada , Commentaries Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 115: Solomon Adret's novellae on the aggadot of the Talmud, Berakhot 35b-44b are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.