Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 155 Responsum on the authority of calendation and the additional Festival Days in the diaspora
TitleResponsum on the authority of calendation and the additional Festival Days in the diaspora
- Ḥai ben Sherira,
Call numberHalper 155
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-14th century?
- Text breaks are denoted by a sof pasuḳ or a space; The fascicle contains most of R. Ḥai Gaʾon's Responsum as in the printed edition: Teshuvot ha-geʾonim / Yaʹaḳov Musafya [ed.]. Lyck : Ḥevrat Meḳitse nirdamin, 1864, ) p. 4 l.17 הרי הוא מחוסר – p. 6 l.3 במשוך היובל; vocalization as needed; contains several important variant readings.
- Condition: 1 fasc., consecutive (Halper: fastened by string).
Extent20 X 14.4 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Calendar, Jewish , Early works to 1800
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 155: Responsum on the authority of calendation and the additional Festival Days in the diaspora are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.