Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 190 Prayer book, with instructions in Judeo-Arabic
TitlePrayer book, with instructions in Judeo-Arabic
Call numberHalper 190
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-14th century?
- A partially vocalized folio, including what appears to be prayer instructions in Judeo-Arabic.
- Condition: nearly complete; tear.
Extent13.7 X 8.5 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Judaism , Liturgy , Texts
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 190: Prayer book, with instructions in Judeo-Arabic are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.