Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 192 Part of Birkat ha-mazon with directions in Judeo-Arabic
TitlePart of Birkat ha-mazon with directions in Judeo-Arabic
Call numberHalper 192
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-14th century?
- Large, rough square characters; text break denoted by a punctus, plus 5 spaces; The folio contains the beginning of the Blessings after meals (starting with the Zimun) under the heading in Judeo-Arabic: ברכת מזון ללחול. The fragment ends in the middle of the second Blessing.
Extent13.8 X 9.2 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Grace at meals , Judaism , Texts
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 192: Part of Birkat ha-mazon with directions in Judeo-Arabic are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.