Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 249 Yotser for Sukkot
TitleYotser for Sukkot
Call numberHalper 249
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-14th century?
- Verse endings denoted by a punctus, piyyut endings by a sof pasuḳ and semi-alef; A fragment from a Yotser for Sukkot, probably by Shemuʾel ha-Shelishi. Three rhyming verses per strophe, the first two are ordered alphabetically, or alternatively, the acrostic signature, the third is a biblical verse. The beginning and end are missing. The fragment includes verses ג-ת.
- Condition: nearly complete.
Extent16.8 X 12.5 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Sukkot , Liturgy , Texts
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 249: Yotser for Sukkot are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.