Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 272 Fragment from a supplicatory prayer (baḳashah)
TitleFragment from a supplicatory prayer (baḳashah)
Call numberHalper 272
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-14th century?
- Text breaks denoted by spaces; The folio contains the end of a personal prayer (in first person), of the baḳashah type. The prayer ends in the middle of the verso, the rest is blank. Fully vocalized.
- Condition: losses in interior edge.
Extent17.4 X 13.3 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Fasts and feasts , Judaism Liturgy , Texts
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 272: Fragment from a supplicatory prayer (baḳashah) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.