Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 352 Court document
Call numberHalper 352
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
LanguageOfficial Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Imperial Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Judeo-Arabic; Hebrew
12th century-13th century?
- The upper-left corner of a document. The first two digits of the date and the members of the court are missing. Many laudatory terms, in Hebrew, appear in the first lines, including an unusual one, צינצנת המן. The rest of the content is in legal Aramaic; The names Abu'l-Rabi'a and Abi'l-Fakhar appear.
- Condition: fragment, damaged, triangular in shape; losses, faded; verso is blank.
Extent14.3 X 8.2 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Court records
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 352: Court document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.