Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 357 Court document
Call numberHalper 357
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
12th century-13th century?
- The subject is a deposition of a woman. Ibrāhīm ibn Yaʹqūb is mentioned. The first digits of the year (dated: 4 Shawwal [..]63), and the names of the witnesses, are missing.
- Condition: fragment, torn, loss in lower right corner; folded widthwise into 9 equal parts; verso is blank .
Extent19.7 X 18.4 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Court records
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 357: Court document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.