Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 367 Court document
Call numberHalper 367
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
LanguageOfficial Aramaic (700-300 BCE); Imperial Aramaic (700-300 BCE)
Sun. Aug. 19, 1330
- Signature: Abraham ben Joseph Ḥassein of Toledo (in same hand as content), place, date; Halper: "It seems to be dated Cairo (מצרים), Sunday, 3rd of Elul, 5090 A.M. (=1330). The place is perfectly clear, but the date is indistinct, only some letters of the words ה׳ אלפים ותשעים לבריאת עולם being visible."
- Condition: damaged, loss in upper left corner; verso is blank.
Extent16.4 X 12.7 cm
Material applied: black ink
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Court records
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 367: Court document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.