Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 369 Bill of sale
TitleBill of sale
Call numberHalper 369
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
Thurs. April 29, 1546
- Text and signatures in the same hand; copied with a dull reed, possibly a draft; Solomon ben Jeshuah declares that he has sold the content of his store, which includes wood and other goods. The witnesses signed are Joseph ben Maimon and Nissim and the name of the buyer is in the missing part of the page.
- Condition: losses in center; verso, save unrelated scribblings, is blank.
Extent15.2 X 11.7 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Court records
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 369: Bill of sale are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.