Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 388 Letter
- Ḥibat Allah.
Call numberHalper 388
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-13th century?
- 2 lines of signature and 13 lines of content, under the heading בسم (the last two characters are Arabic); A short note, in which Ḥibat Allah requests a loan of 60 dirham, promising to pay back two of them soon. The writer signs in the upper left corner of recto.
- Condition: damaged, faded along left edge; verso is blank.
Extent18.2 X 8.8 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Juedo-Arabic letters
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 388: Letter are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.