Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Halper 484 Arabic inscription
Call numberHalper 484
(Philadelphia, United States, University of Pennsylvania, Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Cairo Genizah Collection)
PublisherCenter for Advanced Judaic Studies Library
11th century-13th century?
- Written on both sides in Arabic characters in opposite directions and marginalia.
- Condition: nearly complete; marginalia. damaged, losses in corners and edges.
Extent17.8 X 15.2 cm
- Cairo Genizah Collection (University of Pennsylvania. Center for Advanced Judaic Studies. Library).
- Cairo Genizah Collection (Dropsie College. Library).
- Inscriptions, arabic
- These images and the content of Center for Advanced Judaic Studies Library, Halper 484: Arabic inscription are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.