Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
CAJS Rar Ms 13 Fragment of Joshua, chapters IV, 18-VIII, 6..
TitleFragment of Joshua, chapters IV, 18-VIII, 6..
Other related names
- Amram, David Werner, 1866-1939, former owner
- Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning, former owner
Call numberCAJS Rar Ms 13
(420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106-3703., University of Pennsylvania, Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies)
- bibid: 9924282513503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Written in the 13th or 14th century?
Consists of the Book of Joshua, chapters IV, 18-VIII, 6.
- Ms. leaves.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Single bifolium, mounted on a hinge.
- Item cataloged from digital facsimile and existing description.
Extent2 leaves : 140 x 100 (90 x 60) mm
- Gift of David Werner Amram to the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning, 1924.
- Formerly held in the Library of the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning.
- Detached leaves
- Manuscripts, Hebrew--13th century
- Manuscripts, Hebrew--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- Manuscripts, Digital
- 13th century
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies CAJS Rar Ms 13: Fragment of Joshua, chapters IV, 18-VIII, 6.. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.