Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
CAJS Rar Ms 134 Prayers for the month of Rajab.
TitlePrayers for the month of Rajab.
Other related names
- Dunn, George, 1864-1912, former owner
- Sulzberger, Mayer, 1843-1923, former owner
- Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning, former owner
Call numberCAJS Rar Ms 134
(420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106-3703, University of Pennsylvania, Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies)
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
- between 1700 and 1899?
Prayers and guidelines for practice for the month of Rajab beginning with a prayer for Yawm al-mabʻath.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
ExtentIii, 67, iii leaves : 130 x 75 (100 x 40) mm bound to 135 x 80 mm
FoliationModern foliation added in pencil, upper left recto; catchwords every verso, lower left.
BindingRebound in red suede with horizontal bands along spine.
Textblock border-ruled in gold and black; gold rectangle painted above first line (f. 1v); rubrications in gold that has discolored to green and is burning through the paper.
- Gift of Mayer Sulzberger to the library of the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning (note on library bookplate, inside front cover).
- Formerly owned by George Dunn of Woolley Hall near Maidenhead (bookplate inside back cover).
- Formerly owned by the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning (library bookplate inside front cover).
- Rajab--Prayers and devotions
- Islam--Prayers and devotions
- Islam--Customs and practices
- Manuscripts, Arabic
- Manuscripts, 18th century
- Manuscripts, 19th century
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
- These images and the content of Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies CAJS Rar Ms 134: Prayers for the month of Rajab. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, University of Pennsylvania Libraries has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies CAJS Rar Ms 134: Prayers for the month of Rajab.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 1v — [Prayers for the month of Rajab].
9758_0000.tif (26.0 MB)
9758_0000_thumb.jpg (3.1 KB)
9758_0000_web.jpg (317.7 KB)
Decoration: Label: "L/197"
Inside front cover
9758_0001.tif (26.0 MB)
9758_0001_thumb.jpg (3.8 KB)
9758_0001_web.jpg (264.1 KB)
Decoration: Library bookplate
9758_0009.tif (26.0 MB)
9758_0009_thumb.jpg (4.5 KB)
9758_0009_web.jpg (324.0 KB)
Section: [Prayers for the month of Rajab].
Decoration: Gold painted headpiece
9758_0041.tif (26.0 MB)
9758_0041_thumb.jpg (5.0 KB)
9758_0041_web.jpg (325.7 KB)
Inside back cover
9758_0148.tif (26.0 MB)
9758_0148_thumb.jpg (4.1 KB)
9758_0148_web.jpg (319.5 KB)
Decoration: Bookplate: "George Dunn of Woolley Hall"