Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
CAJS Rar Ms 157 ʻAwāmil fī al-naḥw. / عوامل في النحو
TitleʻAwāmil fī al-naḥw.
عوامل في النحو
- Jurjānī, ʻAbd al-Qāhir ibn ʻAbd al-Raḥmān, -1078
جرجاني، عبد القاهر بن عبد الرحمن،
Other related names
- Ibn Maḥmūd Nadīm, seller
ابن محمود نديم،
- Sulzberger, Mayer, 1843-1923, former owner
- Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning, former owner
Call numberCAJS Rar Ms 157
(420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19106-3703, University of Pennsylvania, Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies)
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
The copy is undated, perhaps produced in the 18th or 19th century.
- between 1700 and 1899?
Copy of a section of a book on grammar; includes thirteen types (nawʻ).
- Titles from introduction (f. 1v)
- Owner's note and stamp (f. 1r).
ExtentI, 9, i leaves : 207 x 145 (120 x 55) mm bound to 206 x 160 mm
FoliationModern foliation added in pencil, upper left recto; catchwords every verso, lower left.
BindingBound in brown sheep leather over card with blind tooled frame.
Rubrications in red.
- Given by Mayer Sulzberger to the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning (note on library bookplate, inside front cover).
- Formerly owned by [...] Sanavīʹzādah; purchased from Ibn Maḥmūd Nadīm (note in ink with stamp, first flyleaf recto at front of book).
- Formerly owned by the Dropsie College for Hebrew and Cognate Learning (note on library bookplate, inside front cover).
- Arabic language--Grammar--Early works to 1800
- Manuscripts, Arabic
- Manuscripts, 18th century
- Manuscripts, 19th century
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
- Blind tooled (decoration)
- Stamps (Provenance)
- Annotations (Provenance)
- These images and the content of Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies CAJS Rar Ms 157: ʻAwāmil fī al-naḥw. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, University of Pennsylvania Libraries has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Library at the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies CAJS Rar Ms 157: ʻAwāmil fī al-naḥw.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
Table of contents
- fol. 1v — ʻAwāmil fī al-naḥw.
9760_0000.tif (70.9 MB)
9760_0000_thumb.jpg (4.4 KB)
9760_0000_web.jpg (408.0 KB)
Decoration: Label: "RN 23"
Inside front cover
9760_0001.tif (70.9 MB)
9760_0001_thumb.jpg (4.3 KB)
9760_0001_web.jpg (367.0 KB)
Decoration: Library bookplate
9760_0004.tif (70.9 MB)
9760_0004_thumb.jpg (6.0 KB)
9760_0004_web.jpg (373.2 KB)
9760_0005.tif (70.9 MB)
9760_0005_thumb.jpg (5.9 KB)
9760_0005_web.jpg (393.3 KB)
Section: ʻAwāmil fī al-naḥw.