Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Misc Mss Box Zero Folder 25 Tax table
Other related names
- Lea, Henry Charles, 1825-1909, former owner
Call numberMisc Mss Box Zero Folder 25
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9944941213503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Single document, probably written in Rome in the 16th century, containing a table that illustrates how to calculate the monthly tax deduction for the salary of the young seasonal workers who were employed in unspecified farms or estates. Taxation was based on the month of year during which the service was rendered by the worker and on the number of years he had been employed.
- This document was separated from the Henry Charles Lea Research Collection on the Inquisition (Ms. Coll. 729, Rare Book & Manuscript Library, University of Pennsylvania).
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Henry Charles Lea.
- Farm management--Italy
- Manuscripts, Italian--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- Financial records
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Misc Mss Box Zero Folder 25: Tax table are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.