Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Misc Mss Box Zero Folder 27 Marriage document
Other related names
- Morbio, Carlo, former owner
Call numberMisc Mss Box Zero Folder 27
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9944956123503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
LanguageIn Latin and Italian
Notarial vellum document written in Piacenza, northern Italy, in 1531, acknowledging the marriage between Constatia, daughter of Hyronima and Albericus Malvicini de Fontana, and Matteo Fori, son of Filippo Fori. Contains initial in red ink and two notarial signets in ink with the initials T C and A C.
Extent1 item (4 leaves)
- Formerly owned by Carlo Morbio (Rosenthal description, on file).
- Sold by Jacques Rosenthal (Munich), 1957?
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Italian--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Misc Mss Box Zero Folder 27: Marriage document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- fol. 4v — Notarial signet, f. 4v