Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Misc Mss Box 7 Folder 39 Miscellaneous manuscripts
- Gerbel, Nicolaus, ca. 1485-1560
Other related names
- Camerarius, Joachim, 1500-1574, recipient
Call numberMisc Mss Box 7 Folder 39
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9943129253503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Letter written from Strasbourg to Joachim Camerarius, professor of Greek at the University of Tübingen, which accompanied a copy of Gerbel's edition in Greek of the Anabasis of Alexander by the Greek historian Arrian, published by R. Winter in Basel in 1539. A negative photograph of the letter and a transcription of the letter, signed Paul Langeard and dated 1963, are filed with the manuscript.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Sold by Francis Roux-Devillas (Paris), 1963.
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Misc Mss Box 7 Folder 39: Miscellaneous manuscripts are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.