Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Misc Mss Box 8 Folder 24 Miscellaneous manuscripts
- Guidiccioni, Bartolomeo, Cardinal, 1470-1549
Call numberMisc Mss Box 8 Folder 24
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9944461863503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Document on paper addressed to the city of Assisi, signed B. Cardinalis Guidiccioni, written from Rome. Concerns a Gardonio Galeotti of Assisi, and also refers to the town of Perugia. Discusses a condemnation and banishment, possibly due to defiance to an ecclesiastical tribunal. Refers to the confiscation of goods and demolition of homes as a punishment, and possibly provides an absolution.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Sold by Libreria Antiquaria Docet (Bologna), cat. 57(March 1959), no. 217.
- Catholic Church--Discipline
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Misc Mss Box 8 Folder 24: Miscellaneous manuscripts are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.