Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Misc Mss Box 12 Folder 19 Miscellaneous manuscripts
- Maliers, Thiebaus de, seigneur de Châtel en Ardenne
Other related names
- Donchery, Gervais de, recipient
Call numberMisc Mss Box 12 Folder 19
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9943721713503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
A document, dated 1300, granting feudal rights to Gervais de Donchery and to his wife by Thiebaus de Maliers, seigneur de Châtel en Ardenne. The area is in northeastern France, to the south of Sedan and to the east of Reims. The document is written in 25 long lines, in a secretary script; a contemporary or near-contemporary note on verso also dates the document to 1300.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) : 177 x 243 mm
- Purchased, 1957.
- Land titles--Registration and transfer--France--History
- Manuscripts, French--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Misc Mss Box 12 Folder 19: Miscellaneous manuscripts are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.