Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Misc Mss Box 16 Folder 24 Miscellaneous manuscripts
- Rubeus, Raginaldus Collus
Other related names
- Lea, Henry Charles, 1825-1909, former owner
Call numberMisc Mss Box 16 Folder 24
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9943751953503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Sale of property in Caen by Johanna, called La Fromme, to Raginaldus Collus Rubeus.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Henry Charles Lea.
- Land titles--Registration and transfer--France--History
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, French--13th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- 13th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Misc Mss Box 16 Folder 24: Miscellaneous manuscripts are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.