Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Misc Mss (Large) Box 2 Folder 22 Miscellaneous manuscripts (Large)
TitleMiscellaneous manuscripts (Large)
- Penna, Albertus
- Casalis, Bartholomeus
Other related names
- Morbio, Carlo, former owner
Call numberMisc Mss (Large) Box 2 Folder 22
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9943686263503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Two documents, from Piacenza, Italy, on one vellum bifolium. The first is an acknowledgment of a sum of 1000 pounds as a dowry for Lucia de Medicis, who was to marry Innocentius, the son of Antoninus Antonii. The second concerns the completion of notarial documents of the deceased notary Leonardus Casalis, by the notary Albertus Penna. There is a notarial signet for each of the two notaries.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Carlo Morbio (Rosenthal description, on file).
- Sold by Jacques Rosenthal (Munich), 1957?
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Misc Mss (Large) Box 2 Folder 22: Miscellaneous manuscripts (Large) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.