Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Oversize Ms. Codex 1107 Inventory of the possessions of Abbot Balthasar Dason
TitleInventory of the possessions of Abbot Balthasar Dason
Other related names
- Epping, Johann, scribe
Call numberOversize Ms. Codex 1107
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9942530643503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Inventory of the possessions of Abbot Balthasar Dason (?), of the Benedictine abbey St. James (Jakobskirche), Regensburg, upon his death, as witnessed by the town clerk (Stattschreijber) Johann Epping (?), who apparently also wrote the document; as well as by a member of the Benedictine order by the last name of Honolt (?). The list includes cash, books, and a variety of household items.
- Ms. codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Extent23 leaves : 313 x 210 mm. bound to 322 x 224 mm
FoliationPaper, i (modern paper) + 23 + i (modern paper); [1-23]; modern foliation in pencil, lower left recto.
- Sold by Ivan Volkoff (Pasadena, Calif.), 1960.
- St. Jakob (Church : Regensburg, Germany)
- Manuscripts, German--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Oversize Ms. Codex 1107: Inventory of the possessions of Abbot Balthasar Dason are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
Inside front cover
1424_0001.tif (64.6 MB)
1424_0001_thumb.jpg (2.6 KB)
1424_0001_web.jpg (108.7 KB)