Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Oversize Ms. Codex 1110 Guild regulations
Call numberOversize Ms. Codex 1110
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9942534003503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Neustadt an der Orla (Germany)
Hand-sewn booklet of guild regulations for the coopers (Bütticher) of Neustadt an der Orla. A prefatory statement indicates that the two current masters (Meister), Claus Keil and Nickel Lüdewigs, along with the town's entire guild (Handwerg), have asked that the regulations be newly issued and confirmed at this time.
- Ms. codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger (Zacour-Hirsch).
Extent10 leaves : 325 x 208 mm
FoliationPaper, 10; [1-10]; modern foliation in pencil, upper right corner.
- Sold by Ivan Volkoff (Pasadena, Calif.), 1960.
- Articles of incorporation
- Manuscripts, German--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Oversize Ms. Codex 1110: Guild regulations are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.