Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Oversize Ms. Codex 1410 Ledger of Risaliti debtors and creditors
TitleLedger of Risaliti debtors and creditors
Call numberOversize Ms. Codex 1410
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9944522683503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Ledger of debtors and creditors of Francesco di Stefano Risaliti for the years 1550-1560. Often includes the nature of a given credit or debt and its amount, as well as listing the names of the individuals that hold the debt or credit. Most transactions appear to be with various workers (farmers, carpenters, builders) but transactions with employees who operate in the wool and textile industry (especially dyers and spinners) are not uncommon. Transactions appear to be either payments for professional services or small loans.
- Ms. codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Forms part of: Gondi-Medici Business Records.
WatermarkSimilar to Briquet, Fleche 6299 (Florence, 1518-28).
Extent112 leaves : 333 x 229 mm. bound to 340 x 234 mm
FoliationPaper, 112; 1-6, 6-111; contemporary foliation in ink, upper left verso (f. 30-49, 99-104, 107-111 blank but foliated).
- Sold by Bernard M. Rosenthal, 1961.
- Textile industry--Italy--Early works to 1800
- Accounting--Italy--16th century
- Credit records
- Ledgers (account books)
- Manuscripts, Italian--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- Financial records
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Oversize Ms. Codex 1410: Ledger of Risaliti debtors and creditors are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
Inside front cover
0792_0001.tif (76.6 MB)
0792_0001_thumb.jpg (3.2 KB)
0792_0001_web.jpg (254.3 KB)