Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Codex 35 Short treatise on tajwīd.
TitleShort treatise on tajwīd.
Call numberMs. Codex 35
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104-6206, University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9914711873503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
LanguageOttoman Turkish with some terminology and examples in Arabic
Item is undated and unsigned; possibly produced in the 18th or first half of the 19th century.
- between 1700 and 1850?
Short treatise about tajwīd, or guidelines for reciting the Qurʼān.
- Ms. codex.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Extent13 leaves : 170 x 120 (105 x 62) mm
BindingItem is sewn as a pamphlet with no cover.
- Codices (bound manuscripts)
- Manuscripts, Turkish
- Manuscripts, Arabic
- Manuscripts, 18th century
- Manuscripts, 19th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Codex 35: Short treatise on tajwīd. are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, University of Pennsylvania Libraries has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Codex 35: Short treatise on tajwīd.. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.