Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Codex 923 De restitutione Caietani sumula ... etc.
TitleDe restitutione Caietani sumula ... etc.
Call numberMs. Codex 923
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 4230720
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
LanguageLatin and Spanish
- between 1600 and 1625?
Summary of the commentary by the Dominican cardinal, philosopher, and theologian Tommaso de Vio Cajetan (also known as Caietano, Cajetano, or Gaetanus) on Thomas Aquinas' Summa theologica; and a manual in Spanish on giving confession, and organized by occupation of the sacrament's recipient. A table of contents for the second work appears at the end of the volume.
- Ms. codex.
- Title from caption title for predominant work (f. 1r).
Extent91 leaves : 217 x 154 (160 x 115) mm. bound to 222 x 165 mm
CollationPaper, 91; 1⁶ 2-3¹⁴ 4-5¹⁶ 6⁸ 7¹⁸(-1); [vi], 1-64, [vii], 1-12, [ii]; contemporary foliation in ink, upper right recto.
- Sold by Jacques Rosenthal (Munich), 1959.
- Catholic Church--Doctrines--Early works to 1800
- Confession--Catholic Church--Handbooks, manuals, etc.--Early works to 1800
- Theology, Doctrinal--Early works to 1800
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Rituals (liturgical books)
- Manuscripts, Latin--17th century
- Manuscripts, European
Inside front cover
1965_0001.tif (82.4 MB)
1965_0001_thumb.jpg (3.7 KB)
1965_0001_web.jpg (244.4 KB)